The Top 14 Best Dissertation Writing Ideas You Should Explore
Every student is required to write a dissertation at some point during their educational careers and sometimes the hardest part can be deciding on a topic to write on. It is important to select a topic on which there is information easily available and previous experience with a topic can be an added benefit. Here are 14 dissertation topics worth exploring:
- The effects of the Theory of Evolution on the religious community
- What would be the effect on the population of the planet if the moon landing was discovered to be a hoax?
- Has the recent incidents involving sexual affairs between a student and a teacher changed the way teachers now interact with students of the opposite sex?
- Are present education methods effective considering the rigid and marginalizing nature of these methods?
- Are we, as a species, ready for the challenges brought on by advances in technology and weaponry that the 21st century will bring?
- Pets have been proven to have positive effects on the health of a person so present existing laws that prevent people from owning pets should be abolished and instead facilities should be installed to accommodate pets.
- Economies of scale has a negative impact on the health of the general population since many snacks and foods are created with “accepted” levels of contaminants.
- Global warming is not receiving enough attention from governments despite overwhelming evidence to support its occurrence.
- What are the possible benefits of establishing a colony of humans on the planet Mars or any other body in our solar system?
- Do humans really posses free will, or at we at the mercy of a predefined fate because of the effects of causality?
- Stem cell research and other forms of genetic manipulation are the future of medicine and should be pursued despite the taboos held by the general public about this procedure.
- Many religions are against the idea of cloning, because they believe that God is the only one capable of creating life. Is this a good enough reason to prevent the capitalizing of this potentially unlimited source of replacement parts for humans?
- If human beings had retained a thick covering of mammalian fur, and this fur was of different coloration like that which exists in animals, would racism still exist?
- Health is not affected by diet and the health food drive is just a scheme by certain companies to help promote their products.